Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Trial and Error


So, here it goes my first post. I created my Blogger account quite a while ago, but like everything, it was quite exciting in the beginning and got bored/busy before I even started posting…

The main purpose of this blog will be to keep people informed of what is happening with me in general, training related or not. Like every other blog, I will have posts related to training, races, trips, friends, and all sort of other random stuff. I also decided to start my blog because I really enjoy reading other triathletes and runners blogs, and I thought: “well, if everyone is like me, then there would be nothing to read…”

I was told many times that a picture is worth 1000 words, so maybe I will just post a picture of myself (if I figure out how) as a brief “graphical” introduction

I think I am a little leaner now, but this is me a while ago =)


BTW, I think now I know why I have taken so long to write the first post. It was hard, but I know it will go easier once I get this out of the way and I can just post whatever I feel like =)

Until the next post (and hopefully I am one of those that at least posts once a week)

Facundo

1 comment:

MARIA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.