Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Not so hard...

Ok, that was cool and was not that hard. I was able to post, picture looks right, text has the right width and so does the side bar. I think there is still a bunch of things to add, like links to the blogs I follow the most (and that is long let me tell you), but one step a the time. If I do all at once, then I will become one of those that does not post for a long time, and that is not cool (think about the people that open your blog every 3 or 4 days to see what if up and sees nothing but a 2 week old post, it sucks!)

I guess I will post a bit about training and races coming up. On May 18th I will be doing my first Elite race at the North Shore Sprint Triathlon. I am quite exited to go out and be able to draft and play tactics, it will be interesting. 6 days later I will be racing in the Shawnigan Lake Olympic Triathlon, which is also exiting as it will be the first open water swim of the year for me.

Training has been going well, I have been really really tired lately but it is expected. Training an average of 24 hours per week and a full time job (Engineering, at least is not physically demanding) leaves little time for relaxing days, naps, etc. Next week, starting Monday or Tuesday I will decrease my training volume, and keep some race specific intensity efforts until both races are finished. Then I will start another solid block of training.

Time to eat some cereal and get ready for my Wednesdays afternoon run intervals and bike TT (short day but hard)

Facundo

1 comment:

MARIA said...

What a hansome boy!!!!
Son of tiggers!!! Jajajaa
We love you...good job