Saturday, September 19, 2009

Random Pictures

Pimp my ride (I asked today and my bike retails for 9500 aus new as is)

Surfers paradise from far far away (the end of the spit if you google map it)

Surfers paradise main avenue (pedestrians only)

I have to learn how to surf, I am giving myself 1.5 months!

The living room/exercise storage facilities

Playing at the house

Setting up for failure ehem... sorry... for a pretty good swim =)

At the parade of nations with curtis and amy

The 2 olympic medals whitfield won (and trust me, they were not copies as every 2 minutes we had to point where in the room they were!)


Finish Line (Friday before the disaster watching the U23 race)

2 comments:

Vincent said...

that is the tallest transition rack I think I've ever seen,

photos look great. I'm guessing since there are the biking photos that your leg is better?

Facundo said...

they were ridiculously high and every single person was complaining about it. I could not rack my bike the "normal" way as my front wheel will be flying in the air and getting blown all over.

Also, because of the angle, helmets did not stay on the bikes for long so some people were taping their helmet to their seat/handlebars so it would stay on...

The pictures are from the 22kph ride which made me hurt =S