Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Indoors

The plan today was not to come to internet again; however weather changes made my plans change so here I am. It seems that pretty much all south eastern Australia (from Brisbane to Sydney at least) is going through a Red Dust Storm. It consists of very very windy conditions (up to 100kph gusts) and well, DUST. In the morning after yesterdays ride I did not feel like going swimming so instead I went for a 30 min ride to a triathlon shop to talk to the owner and see if he knew someone looking for a Cervelo bike (he is the only Cervelo dealer for a couple hundred Km). He did not but he got my info and if he knows someone he will let me know. He also told me to post it in a website and ebay Australia and I could get lucky.

Here are some pictures I got from the storm on the way here.




Facundo

2 comments:

Vincent said...

you selling your bike?

and that storm looks rough. must be hard on the lungs

Teresa said...

Hi Facundo, I saw a news story on the "red dust". Hope you're ok and not out training. If you get time send an email to me on what's happening and I'll forward it to the team. We miss you! Take care, Teresa