Saturday, October 3, 2009

Cairns

A picture is worth 1000 words, and at this moment I am way too tired to write something consistent so here are the pics! (maybe I will write on it later - maybe not =P )


Tour Breakfast


In the falls


Tour Bus full of Crazy Irish


Cape Tribulation - Daintree Forest (the oldest in the world - World Heritage Site)


Stefano and I (met him on the plane and ended hanging out for 4 days)


A very cheap version of Tarzan


Great Barrier Reef 1


Great Barrier Reef 2


Great Barrier Reef 3


Great Barrier Reef 4


Great Barrier Reef 5 (yes, that is me - awesome!)


Great Barrier Reef 6


Great Barrier Reef 7


Great Barrier Reef 8

Facundo

3 comments:

KC said...

Tortugas - fantastico!

Eze said...

OK now I'm officially jealous. You made me want to go snorkeling like we used to!

Keep having fun and remember to stay hydrated (WMG are only a week away!).

Enej said...

Nice to see you having fun. How did you take the pictures underwater? :P

All the best at the worlds!
Take care