Friday, July 17, 2009

Off to Penticton

I knowI have not posted a race report for the race last weekend, but I am afraid it will never happen... (and somehow I knew it already Monday when I posted quickly how the race went)

This week was busy with work, training, preparing a presentation about myself and triathlons at work for sponsorhip purposes (more on that to come later), and preparing all stuff for the trip to Penticton.

I am about to leave work, in 2hrs we will be on the road. This should be a fun race however though. I hear the bike course is hard, the run is hard, and according to the canadian weather office today to monday will be between 30-34C... Looking forward to consuming lots of salt tablets hehe

Lots of people racing this weekend: Anthony, Ryan, Dave, Choppy and Jeff (tall) to name a few. Everyone have a safe trip and I shall see you in Penticton -you will find me under a tree eating peaches until I feel like exploding-.

Good luck to me!

No comments: