Saturday, August 15, 2009

HELP NEEDED

I am "desperately" looking for a place to stamp / press / heat transfer my last name and sponsor logos on my Triathlon Canada Trisuit. I have tried calling Justin Stitches (Granville Island) and Thiller Shop (Main and 22nd) and no luck. They either only do large orders (20+) or do not do them because it will melt the fabric (according to them, we all know its possible!)

So, anyone knows another place I could try in the lower mainland?

There is a place in Victoria that does it for the National Team, I think its called Out of the Blue Designs, but really do not feel like going to Victoria just for that.

Thanks all!

2 comments:

Kamal Rae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kamal Rae said...

Call them up and courier it over. They'll have it done in a day if you have the logos and talk nice.